Wednesday 18 March 2020

TODAY IS WEDNESDAY 18TH OF MARCH

How is everybody doing?

Here is MY EXAMPLE of the sentences I asked you to do about your future and high school.


                           GRAMMAR CORRECTIONS (WILL/WON'T)

*******************************************************************************

AND THIS IS THE WORK YOU HAVE FOR DAY 7.

1. ENGLISH: GRAMMAR = CONDITIONALS 0, 1 AND 2.

-Watch the video,
-check out my power point.
-Write the FORMULA and a SENTENCE(example) of each of the 3 conditionals. IN YOUR NOTEBOOK (Don't forget to write the day and day 7)
-Do the exercises in the POWERPOINT in your notebook too. (What would you do if I won the lottery= If I won the lottery, I would travel to Mexico.)

MY POWERPOINT TURNED TO PDF ABOUT CONDITIONALS 0,1 AND 2

2. SCIENCE: MAGNETISM. Read pages 24 and 25 and copy and answer my questions.

QUESTIONS FOR PAGES 24 AND 25 SCIENCE