Monday 25 May 2020

MONDAY 25TH OF MAY.

TODAY IS MONDAY, 25TH OF MAY. IT IS DAY 47 OF OUR CLOSEDOWN.



How did your weekend go? The temperature was a bit high, wasn't it?


Did you make the PUFF PASTRY HEARTS?




CORRECTIONS FROM FRIDAY


CALENDAR: My example.

WHAT WILL I MISS FROM SCHOOL?........I will miss  doing Christmas projects with my sixth year students.

(WHAT ABOUT YOU.. I want you to tell me personally through GOOGLE CLASSROOMS tomorrow.)

SOCIAL SCIENCE:

Corrections for page 15, activities 2 and 3 (listening)

Act 2. 
  1. Amadeo of Savoy abdicated in 1873.
  2. Antonio Cánovas del Castillo organized the Restoration (of monarchy)
  3. (Antonio) Gaudí was a Modernist architect.
  4. Goya was a Romantic painter.
Act 3. 

The artistic style she is talking about is Impressionism.
She is describing pictures one and two. 


***********************************************************************


WORK FOR MONDAY, 25TH OF MAY. IT IS DAY 47 OF OUR CLOSEDOWN.


1. CALENDAR

WHAT'S A PIECE OF ADVICE YOU'D GIVE NEXT YEAR'S STUDENTS? THE STUDENTS THAT ARE NOW IN 5TH YEAR. (If I started 6th year, I would.........)



2. ENGLISH: VOCABULARY REVISION.



2.1 I've made a liveworksheet page for you to guess the vocab of units 8 and the others that we have been doing all year long. So attention to the GENERAL REVISION.



2.2  Write one sentence in your notebooks with EACH word from page 113 (UNREAL OR UNLIKELY EXPERIENCES). TOTAL 8 SENTENCES.

3. SOCIAL SCIENCE.HISTORY.



PLAY THIS GAME: WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE.



4. VALUES. 




YOU KNOW MASKS HAVE BEEN IMPOSED AS MANDATORY IN SPAIN.

I WANT TO KNOW YOUR OPINION AND WHAT YOU HAVE INVESTIGATED:
(Write heading, question and answer  in your notebooks)

1. WHAT DO YOU THINK? (PROS, CONS...are there any cons?)

2. WHAT TYPES OF MASKS ARE THERE? WHY ARE THEY DIFFERENT?

3. WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO YOU NEED TO FOLLOW APART FROM WEARING A MASK?