Thursday 21 May 2020

THURSDAY, 21ST OF MAY

TODAY IS THURSDAY, 21 OF MAY. DAY 45 OF OUR CLOSEDOWN.

GO STRAIGHT TO GOOGLE CLASSROOMS TO DO YOUR GRAMMAR TEST!!!!
(CÓDIGO DE CLASE: 3yvqxr)




Mr. Bean didn't study .....YOU, ON THE OTHER HAND , ARE GOING TO DO GREAT! GOOD LUCK!!!


CORRECTIONS FROM DAY 44.

CALENDAR


WHAT SONG DO YOU REMEMBER FROM MUSIC? This is my example.

This year the song I remember from music (In my case English) is "Dance Monkey". But I also remember "Bad guy" and specially "Who's that sexy girl", by Meghan Trainor (That I can actually sing as I will prove tomorrow in my JITSI MEET conference for the price of 3 green points.)

SOCIAL SCIENCE. HISTORY.

CLICK HERE.

****************************************************************************
WORK FOR THURSDAY, 21ST OF MAY. DAY 45 OF OUR CLOSEDOWN.

1. CALENDAR:



NAME SOMETHING RELATED TO TECHNOLOGY THAT WE USED IN CLASS. (ALSO WITH EMMA)



2. ENGLISH 


GRAMMAR EXAM.....OHH, THAT'S FINISHED....SO NO MORE ENGLISH FOR TODAY!!!!!😃

3. SOCIAL SCIENCE.

 MODERN ERA.





HERE ARE SOME MORE EXERCISES ABOUT THE MODERN ERA. CLICK HERE