Wednesday 13 May 2020

WEDNESDAY, 13TH OF MAY

TODAY IS WEDNESDAY,13TH OF MAY.  IT IS DAY 39 OF OUR CLOSEDOWN.


CALENDAR FROM YESTERDAY.



This is Analisa's answer:

What's the one thing you were really good at this year?
This year I was really good at going to bed earlier and sleeping better. (Ohh , I was also really good at making my Forntine character move. I haven't achieved shooting anything, yet😂😂😂)
This is me playing games.......



I will not correct ENGLISH (Anaïs' activity) because I left an example yesterday.( You must check it and tick it.
I won't correct HISTORY because the answers are in the text above the activity.You must check it and tick it.

************************************************************************

WORK FOR WEDNESDAY,13TH OF MAY.  IT IS DAY 39 OF OUR CLOSEDOWN.

CALENDAR.



NAME AN AREA WHERE YOU THINK YOU MADE A BIG IMPROVEMENT.

(Was it in Maths, Lengua, English, Science, Phys Ed, Music, Arts&crafts, with your social skills (mejorasteis aprendiendo a ser mejores amigos), at learning to study, at knowing yourself, at controlling your temper when you get cross, at smiling more, at being more generous??????????)

1. ENGLISH. ARGUMENTATIVE TEXT.


  


From today on you have Wednesday, Thursday and Friday to:

1.1Choose a topic from the POWERPOINT.

HERE IS THE POWERPOINT YOU MUST OPEN TO CHOOSE THE TOPIC YOU WANT TO WRITE AND MAKE A POSTER ABOUT. CLICK HERE .

1.2 Like yesterday, write pros and cons on this table that I have made for you. I think it is important to talk to your caretaker/mummy/daddy/granddad/granny.... about the topic.  ("Papá/Mamá ; a mí me parece que los graffitis son arte. Muchos son muy originales...Tú, ¿qué opinas?)

1.3 Write a DRAFT, like in the classroom. This is what I WILL CORRECT. (Remember WORD, OPEN OFFICE OR GOOGLE DOCS)

HAVE YOU CHOSEN YOUR TOPIC? HAVE YOU SPOKEN TO YOUR PARENTS? THEN, CLICK HERE.

En este último link está lo que me tenéis que entregar el viernes. Ni el jueves ni el sábado. Todos iguales, ¿ok?. 


3. SOCIAL SCIENCE: HISTORY. Modern Era PART 3.




Today you will read and listen about WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SPANISH GREAT EMPIRE....:-(

REMEMBER: AT THE END OF EVERY TEXT, THERE IS A FILL IN THE GAPS YOU MUST DO!!!!!!!(THAT IS YOUR WORK. AND THE TEXT WAS MY WORK)

Do you remember the French Revolution? And the Spanish Civil War? Well this PART 3 text is very connected to that. Click here.


4. ANNOUNCEMENT: THIS FRIDAY 15TH IS THE LAST DAY TO PRESENT YOUR ART PROJECTS AND YOUR HOBBIE VIDEO.(If you have sent it, don't send it again. I will tell you if I haven't received it or I can't see it on Monday. Si YA LO HABÉIS ENVIADO, NO LO ENVIÉIS OTRA VEZ. Yo os informaré si no lo he recibido o no lo puedo ver el lunes.)